Xeph, 1st-Level Warrior
|Size/Type:||Medium Humanoid (Psionic, Xeph)|
|Hit Dice:||1d8+1 (5 hp)|
|Speed:||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Armor Class:||15 (+1 Dex, +3 studded leather, +1 light shield), touch 11, flat-footed 14|
|Attack:||Rapier +2 melee (1d6/18-20) or longbow +2 ranged (1d8/×3)|
|Full Attack:||Rapier +2 melee (1d6/18-20) or longbow +2 ranged (1d8/×3)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Qualities:||Burst, darkvision 60 ft.|
|Saves:||Fort +3, Ref +1, Will -1|
|Abilities:||Str 11, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8|
|Skills:||Climb +2, Jump +2|
|Organization:||Team (2-4), squad (11-20 plus 2 3rd-level sergeants and 1 leader of 3rd-6th level), or band (30-100 plus 150% noncombatants plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 10 adults, 5 5th-level lieutenants, and 3 7th-level captains)|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Xephs speak their own language and Common.
Three times per day, a xeph can increase his or her speed by 10 feet, plus 10 feet per four character levels beyond 1st, to a maximum increase of 30 feet at 9th character level and higher. These bursts of speed are considered a competence bonus to the xeph’s base speed. A burst of speed lasts 3 rounds.
The xeph warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments
Str 13, Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8.
Xephs As Characters
Xeph characters possess the following racial traits.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity.
- Medium size.
- Xeph base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Xephs gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level.
- +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers, spells, and spell-like effects.
- Special Qualities (see above): Burst.
- Racial Feats: A xeph character gains feats according to his or her character class.
- Automatic Languages: Xeph, Common.
- Favored Class: Soulknife.
- Level Adjustment: +0.